Saturday, June 15, 2013

Holy Storm Damage


I went out to the shed to retrieve a father's day gift I was hiding in there. When I got inside, my Spidey sense was tingling. Something was not right. I thought maybe the windows were open too wide. Nope. There was a fresh new hole in the ceiling. Must have come from the huge tree branches falling down during the last storm.

Got Momoko to hold the ladder as I pushed the wood back up to form a makeshift ceiling held up by some lumber. Then I climbed up onto the roof and used duct tape to seal off the hole from any rain water. It was difficult to manuver because I needed to use one arm to hold me up at all times. Need to go buy some roofing shingles to match the roof for the permanent fix. Might have to fire somebody to do the repairs.

No comments: