Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Busy Friday


I stayed up way too late last night. The sad part was that I went to bed before Kit Kat. Oh oh. She was scheduled to go help Momoko in the classroom this morning. That turned into a fail. Kit Kat barely made it to Momoko's school for a late lunch. Then Kit Kat needed to go to the doctor's. Let's just say she could not help Momoko in the classroom today.

I was a bit ahead on hours this week. So I had time after Little Kat's school to drive him up to Momoko's school to assist. Little Kat asked if we were bringing Momoko any food. I told him no. But I realized what he was asking was whether I could pick him up some food. I swung by McDonalds. Little Kat tried out their new habanero ranch quarter pounder sandwich. Little Kat did good this weekend helping me fix the gutters. So I let him also super size the meal. We were able to pick up a snack for Momoko as well.

After I returned home from dropping off Little Kat, I was dazed. Took a nap as Kit Kat went out swimming with her friends. Later when I woke up, Momoko and Little Kat were still at school. It was late. Kit Kat then went out to eat with her friends. Eventually Momoko and Little Kat returned home. I decided to go pick up some BBQ for them to eat a late dinner. We made all kinds of substitutions in our meals. Luckily the restaurant got everything correct. They should have. The meals were expensive.

No comments: