Sunday, June 23, 2013

Three Coupons +1


Last night Kit Kat spent the night at her friend's house. So it was just Momoko, Little Kat, and I. We were hungry for a late night snack. Momoko agreed to drive us to McDonalds. I love to use coupons. And I knew Little Kat had a coupon himself. The problem is that you can only use one coupon per transaction.

Momoko said we could drop Little Kat to walk inside. Then we could use the drive through with a second coupon. I figured we could do better. Little Kat and I could both walk in. That way each of us could order separately and each use a coupon. The plan worked out well.

Little Kat had the best coupon. He got a free drink and fries with a Quarter Pounder purchase. Momoko and I had to settle for the $2 Big Mag coupons. It was still a nice deal.

In other news, I submitted my first Windows 8 app to Microsoft for approval. If all goes well, you can get my app in the Windows App Store in about a week. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Since this was such a toy app, and it was my first one, I decided to distribute it for free. I will charge money for my second app. Time to get busy programming.

No comments: