Friday, June 28, 2013

Goodbye Pastel


Today L:ttle Kat woke up in the morning to start the crock pot for dinner. I saw him as he watched some Food Channel show. We saw an ad on TV for the Subway $4 lunch. We both thought it was a good deal. I told him we could go to lunch at Subway.

But first I needed to go check on the state of my Volkswagen Beetle. My mechanic said the next step would be to replace some computer in the car. But it costs $1000 for the part. He also said he could not guarantee that would fix our problem. I got the message. It is time to give up on fixing the Beetle. We never really got to drive the thing. Next time around, I just may have to go with a new vehicle instead. And no Volkswagon models either.

I came home to tell Little Kat the bad news. I saw him tearing into a pack of tomato soup. Oh well. I figured he could not wait for me to take him to Subway. I ate at Roy Rogers instead. Later I found out that Little Kat was fixing soup for Momoko. He did want to eat lunch with me. Ooops. Raincheck Little Kat.

In other news, I have been burning the midnight oil writing apps for Windows 8. Microsoft is having a promotion where you get a bonus for every app you submit before June 30th. I am having a tough time getting my apps past the Windows 8 testers. But at least 3 of mine are in the Windows app store now. I am ready for that bonus. The downside is I hardly have time for anything else, working a full time job, and writing apps at night.

No comments: