Thursday, May 30, 2013

Weed and Feed +1


This weekend I spread some Weed and Feed onto the front lawn. We had a clover invasion on the grass. For the most part, the weed and feed neutralized the clovers. Hopefully it also did some damage to the dandelions. Unfortunately it also turned some of the grass brown. Perhaps that was not grass. Might have been some green weeds.

I decided to ensure the grass got plenty of water. Found out today that my sprinker was broken. It would not rotate. Tossed it out. I had a backup sprinkler. But the backup is a spinner that is hard to position correctly. Either the thing won't spin, or it shoots water out too far. I ran it for a while on both the front and back lawns.

At lunch I headed over to an all you can eat buffet. I had a coupon. The lady at the register tried her best to sell me all you can drink sodas. I did like Grumpy Cat does, and said, "No." Last time I went to the buffet, I ate too much. Was stuffed all evening and night. This time I ate in moderation. Got some chicken. Could not pass up the waffle fries. I usually add some nachos cheese to the fries.

I like getting a salad. They have Caesar salad out. Added plenty of hard boiled egg. Real bacon bits make the salad even better. This time I just had a small plate of salad. Got some rice crispy treats and carrot cake for dessert. Turned out to be just the right amount. Still probably got my money's worth and then some.

No comments: