Thursday, May 2, 2013

Team Award +1


Today I had to go to one of our company offices across town. There was a meeting for everyone on the project. I saw a lot of team members I don't see often. Also met some people on my team I had not seen in person before. They passed out glass plaques to everyone on the team. This was based on a company award the team won. The plaque was actually pretty nice.

Afterwards, we headed to a restaurant to celebrate. The company was paying. I must have drank around 10 cokes there. The waiter dude kept coming back asking me if I wanted a refill. I hardly ever turned him down. Also chowed down a few mini burgers. They have devilled eggs. But there was some strange seafood in the mix. This restaurant also had weird looking pizza that I avoided.

I was able to catch up with some guys on the team that I usually don't have time to talk with for long. Stayed there a few hours. But I had to rush home to make it back in time for family reading night. Got to keep Little Kat reading aloud to improve his skills.

No comments: