Sunday, May 12, 2013

Silver Linings +1


Today my bro and I watched Silver Linings Playbook. I rented it because it starred Bradley Cooper. Ever since he did the movie Limitless, he is the man. Silver Linings Playbook is known for the award winning performance of Jennifer Lawrence. Hey. I enjoyed her in Hunger Games. But before that, I never even heard of the chick.

I was prepared for some sappy love story. Yes there is an element of that in Silver Linings. But the movie was so much more. There was actually a story there. Main character was crazy, trying to get un-crazy. Then he meets J-Law who is also a bit crazy. As you might guess, madness ensues.

Momoko actually wanted to watch the movie. But she had a hard week and slept most of the day. When she woke up, she was ready to watch the movie. She talked Kit Kat inot watching it with her. Little Kat and I went to Wendy's to pick up a late night snack for the family. Turns out Little Kat wanted to watch the movie too. He seemed to have more interest in playing with the gerbils than movie watching though.

No comments: