Monday, May 20, 2013

One Plus One Equals One +1


Kit Kat went shopping on Sunday as planned. She brought Little Kat along for assistance. Momoko asked Kit Kat to buy some Chips Ahoy cookies. Momoko requested two boxes of cookies. Kit Kat gave Momoko a hard time. Kit Kat thought two boxes of cookies was excessive. Momoko overruled her. We were in luck. The cookies did not cost too much.

The next day, Momoko was ready to eat some cookies. I said I wanted some too. Momoko said I could eat out of my own box of cookies. Kit Kat corrected Momoko. No I could not. The first box had already been eaten! Little Kat piped up saying that he only ate a single cookie from the first box. Turns out Kit Kat ate the whole dang box of cookies.

Good thing Momoko was a forward thinker and ordered two boxes. I immediately took possession of the remaining box and hid it from the kids. We have to be able to enjoy a few cookies at least.

No comments: