Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Floria Georgia Line +1


I'd been hearing this song on the radio that I really like. Had something to do with a Chevy truck with some modifications. Then I thought I heard a radio announcer say that it was by Jason Derullo. That was odd. The song sounded like it was sung by some Country boys. Derullo wasn't a country singer last time I checked.

I went to YouTube. Could not find the song or video at all. Fail. Jason Derullo definitely does not sing this song. Then today I was watching some entertainment news. They reported that Nelly teamed up for a remix of a song named Cruise by Florida Georgia Line. That was it. I went to YouTube and immediately found the original Cruise video. Yes.

Florida George line is a duo. One of the dudes comes from Florida. The other comes from Georgia. They must be new. I think they first signed a recording contract back in 2011. They have since jumped ship to a new label. Here are some lyrics from the Cruise song:

Baby you a song
You make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise
Down a back road blowin’ stop signs through the middle
Every little farm town with you
In this brand new Chevy with a lift kit
Would look a hell of a lot better with you up in it
Come on

No comments: