Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Coupon Mania +1


I returned to Wendys today for lunch. Had a coupon yesterday to get a free spicy chicken sandwich. Had a coupon today for a free flatbread chicken sandwich. Unfortunately the coupon had expired. I used to be really good tossing out the expired coupons. Just been busy lately. I decided to stay at Wendys anyway and pay full price. Had another spicy chicken sandwich.

I would have rather went to Roy Rogers for lunch. Or I could have hit Jerrys where I know I have some good coupons. But time was of the essence. I needed to do some shopping at Lowes during my lunch break too. Yep. I had a Lowes coupon. Buy $50 worth of merchandise and get $10 off.

I had a long list of things to buy at Lowes. No trouble hitting the $50 mark. Transaction worked out great. I also picked up some paint samples to match the basement bathroom. Contractor replaced my toilet roll holder. Exposed some of the previous red paint on the wall. I need to cover that up. Think I got a match now.

No comments: