Thursday, May 22, 2014

Boosting Signal

Little Kat has been spending more time out on the patio now that I got him a five-burner grill. He has found that the wireless router does not reach out to the patio. That is strange because the router is on the wall right up against the patio.

Little Kat asked me to buy a new set of amplified antennas to stick on the back of the wireless router. That sounded legitmate to me. I bought them and gave them to Little Kat. However he found that they did not work with our version of the router. Fail.

I told Little Kat that I could buy another router that works with the super antennas. He sent me a link to the router online. Amazon told me that I had already purchased that model from the recently. Wouldn't you know it? That's the backup router I keep tucked away in my closet.

Little Kat might be boosting our WiFi signal this weekend.

No comments: