Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Operation Griller

Little Kat and I were scheduled to go grill shopping on Sunday. In fact, we planned to buy a grill we had seen before at Target. Unfortunately they had sold out. We did spy a small table and chair there though. A Target associate brought out a cart and we bought the table/chair combo.

The Target associate liked my Walking Dead tshirt. He also thought my truck was the smallest he had even seen. The poor guy was a little green. We loaded up our goods and headed to Walmart. I could tell from the full parking lot that this was going to be tough.

Little Kat and I checked out all the grills for sale. We found one with five burners, as well as an extra broiler. There was even a double door below to house the propane. I found a dolly and we got into line and waited. After what seemed forever, the cashier rung us up. He said my credit card was declined. Luckily I had more cards ready to make the purchase.

No comments: