Friday, May 9, 2014

Final Exams and a Chair Deal

Today was my final exam for my college class. My instructor said the exam would start early. I figured I would need to leave an hour early from work to make it on time. Wouldn't you know it? The customer at work wanted to schedule a meeting right when I was to leave.

What's a busy guy supposed to do? I left for school two hours early. Then I called into my work conference call from the parking lot at school. Luckily I had prepared for the meeting and had all the answers.

In other news, I saw a leather chair for half price in the office supply store circulars. Who has time to go pick up a chair? Not me. But working in my dad's basement is a pain because they have some weak chairs down there. I solved my problem by ordering online. Even got an extra $15 off with a coupon Momoko gave me.

No comments: