Sunday, May 18, 2014

Chair Shopping

After breakfast, Momoko and I went chair shopping. She needs a new chair for her wo-man cave. We headed to our trusty furniture store. We circled the whole store one and a half times. Found a couple cool recliners that rocked and had power recline.

Over in the clearance section, Momoko spotted two chairs she liked. I called them lounge chairs or deck chairs. They are kind of like half a sofa. They have a permanent area to prop your legs up on. I don't like them. But Momoko thought they were just what she wanted.

I got the measurements and came home. There I got my truck and Little Kat. We returned to the store, paid for the chair, and loaded it up in my truck. After securing the chair to the truck, we prompty drove home via highway.

After unloading the chair, I was going to go to shop for some construction materials. Little Kat is building up my retaining wall in the back yard quickly. As I drove down our street, my truck pulled to the left. It had a flat tire. I returned home and pulled into the driveway. Found my power jack. Lifted the car up. But I could not remove the lug nuts holding the wheel on the car.

Guess I will need to schedule a tow to the tire store. Time to sign up for AAA?

No comments: