Friday, May 16, 2014

Young Cats For Hire

Little Kat is looking forward to his summer abroad. He thinks he needs some money for travel, as well as purchases to prepare for travel. He told Momoko he wanted to be hired for odd jobs to make some cash.

Last year I gave Little Kat some long term goals. Those goals came with significant rewards. Now that Little Kat needs some cash, it is long overdue for me to give him some new goals. He wants some healthy (expensive) rewards. So I will propose some hard work.

At first my tasks revolved around getting Little Kat to chat up and spend time with some girls. Momoko and Little Kat unanimously shot that idea down. Now I plan to hire Little Kat to build a retaining wall in our back yard for me.

We have a steep hill. It is difficult to cut the grass on it. I plan for Little Kat to build up a wall and level off the land for me. This is back breaking work. I built a similar retaining wall a few years ago. It took me weeks and weeks to do it. I figure Little Kat can do it in a month if he is out of school for most of that time.

Little Kat wants me to buy him an NVIDIA gaming system. He also wants parts to put together a high powered desktop computer. If he can build this wall for me, the sky is the limits for his rewards.

No comments: