Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Old Friends

Momoko complained that see never sees much of my old friend from college any more. He pretty much comes by once a month. However we just go out to eat. At most, he says hi to Momoko and the kids. It was time to reaquaint him with the family.

So we got Little Kat to grill up some burgers and hot dogs for Memorial Day. Also had Kit Kat make her patented devilled eggs. Then I invited my college buddy over for the cookout. Before coming over he asked if he should bring dessert. I said yes.

We ate a delicious late lunch. Little Kat and I showed my friend the new grill, along with the retaining wall project Little Kat is undertaking in the back yard. During lunch, I spied my nemisis Woody Woodpecker out the bay window. I was going to run out and spray him with the hose, but he flew away.

Woody Woodpecker is pecking on my house exterior in the mornings. I need my sleep. He harassed us a few years ago until I got the hose on him. Now he is back. Looks like I got to send him the message again with the hose.

No comments: