Monday, August 11, 2014

Bike Time

I have been working on a video game project all summer. I collaborated with a student from my prior college. Making video games is not new to me. Working on a team producing a game is. We chose to make a Pacman clone. I must say that it is a smashing success. I know because I play my own game all the time.

To celebrate completion of the game this Friday, I figured I would go on a bike ride with my teammate. She said she does not currently own a bike. But she wants to get one. I asked Kit Kat if I could borrow her bike. Kit Kat agreed. So my plan is to load my truck up with the bikes and go biking on some path out there.

The bikes were in the shed and in a state of disrepair. They were not broke. All tires desperately needed air. I literally dusted off the cobwebs, then washed down the grime on the metal. Gave both bikes a test drive around the cul de sac. All systems go. Hopefully I will not take a spill as I ride around the bike paths later this week.

No comments: