Saturday, September 19, 2009

Book Bonanaza

Little Kat requested that some books be shipped to the local library from other libraries. We got a call informing us the books came in. Momoko was a bit sick this week. And Little Kat was busy with homework. So Kit Kat and I went to pick up the books.

I figured that since I was going to the library, I had better take a look at some books. Normally I don't go to the library with the family. I asked the reference desk to show me their books on computer programming.

Well I did find some interesting programing books. However I also checked out some related titles like:

  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Best Business Books of All Time
  • Hacking for Dummies
  • Web Pages That Suck

This will have me busy reading for the next couple weeks.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Looks like a interesting book choice, have any plans to hack?

Black Cat said...

Not looking to break any laws hacking. Just want to learn that secret info. Heheh.