Saturday, September 5, 2009

Falling Down

Last night I went out to eat with some old cats I used to work with. We chewed the fat and had a good time. Afterwards we took a joy ride in the new BMW one of the guys bought. It had a convertible top and rode fast.

When I got home, I found out that Little Kat took a tumble down the stairs at school. Rumor has it he was pushed. For shame. Little Kat got a band aid for a scrape, and injured his wrist.

This morning Little Kat complained that his wrist hurt. He was unable to use his left paw. This made his chores hard to do. Momoko might take him to the doctor today. We think he may just need a soft cast to immobilize his arm.

In other news, Kit Kat took off very early this morning for her weekend trip. But I will hope that she writes about it on her blog.

3 comments:

Momoko said...

Little Kat went to the doctor today and they put on a splint to brace his injured paw. We will go back tomorrow to have an X-ray to see if he has a fracture. I hope he doesn't need a cast!

Black Cat said...

Good news. Little Kat did not have any fractures in his arm. He just needs to wear a soft cast for a while to protect the arm while it heals. Momoko will also do some physical therapy with him.

Grand Kat said...

I guess that is good and bad news both. Poor Little and his paw.