Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Great Escape

We needed to deliver some new software to the customer tomorrow. My team mate stayed up late the previous night finishing the code. So I came in early today to get the release ready.

I found some problems. Luckily my team mate woke up and fixed them. I got the software assembled in time for my noon deadline. Then I needed to switch gears and work on another task.

It seems everybody needed help from me today at work. Don't they know I am busy and was already distracted by putting out the new software. I wanted to leave a 3:00PM because I got in so early. However I was not able to break away until 5:00PM.

Ouch. I got to practice the quick getaway from work a little more.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Once again super computer guy to the rescue. When friend or Fo need help call super computer guy. AKA Black.