Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Movie 9 Released on 09/09/09

Kit Kat spent the weekend away again. First she went to the Renaissance festival with her friends. Then she spent the night at her friend's house to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was just Momoko, Little Kat, and myself at home.

Momoko was sick yesterday. Today she was just too busy. I had to mow the massive lawn today. Little Kat ended up playing video games. Luckily the cat next door was alone and wanted to play. I had Little Kat come out and they played all afternoon.

Momoko thought Little Kat should get some good since Kit Kat was partying this weekend. But like I said before Momoko was busy. I ended up taking Little Kat to the show to see "9". This was a Tim Burton movie. I got some nachos. Little Kat got popcorn and candy. We also both got some Slurpee drinks. We enjoyed the movie. I thought it was a bit on the scary side. Little Kat said it was tame.

3 comments:

Grand Kat said...

A boys day is a good way to go. Can't beat food and a movie.

Grand Kat said...

Does Momoko blog any more??

Black Cat said...

Momoko is jammed up. It seems she has something going on every day after work. Tonight she has to go to her college class...