Thursday, September 24, 2009

Room To Clean

Kit Kat has been busy lately. Last weekend she was partying with a friend for a birthday. This weekend she is camping the whole time. You add this to the fact that she has been sick lately. The result is a very messy room.

It is disturbing to walk by Kit Kat's room. There is just all this stuff on the floor. Now I am not a freak for cleanliness. But I insist that things be in order. Everything should be in its proper place. It just seems nothing is in the right place in Kit Kat's room.

After work today I took a nap. I had nightmares about Kit Kat's room it was so bad. This caused me to wake up. I was determined to tell Kit Kat that I would have to intervene and make her clean up her room. However it turns out that as I was sleeping, she started taking on the massive task of cleaning it up. Unfortunately it had to get worse before it could get better. Good luck to us.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Teenagers and messing rooms kind of go together, hopefully it will be like new in no time. Would not want you to have to many nightmares, so Kit let's get a cleaning.

Momoko said...

It was looking much better before she left for a weekend camping trip.