Friday, September 4, 2009

Sneaking up on Kit Kat

I got to work to find out my computer would not operate. This was a disaster. I had a big delivery due today. My boss told me to get the network guys to figure it out. A network dude came by. He told me he could not help me. After wiggling the wires and trying over and over again, I got the computer to work.

Then I rushed through to get my delivery done. I had to eat fast food in the office. How shameful. Lunch is the best part of my work day. It paid off though. I got done on time. This was the first time this week I could leave work on time.

I hurried home. That's when I came up on Kit Kat with my car. She just got off the bus. She was listening to music and walking. I only got her attention after I got out of my car. That's when I saw she was wearing flip flops ... to school even. Well it is time for me to meet some other cats for dinner. Happy Labor Day to all.

3 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Sneaking up on someone isn't nice but sure is fun!

Grand Kat said...

Sneaking up on someone isn't nice but sure is fun!

Grand Kat said...

looks like I got two for one on the posts this time.