Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dinner Motivation

Momoko and Little Kat went out to do some errands. At first I just watched some animation. But then I got to work. I cut the grass in the front and back yards. It was grueling work. However it needed to be done.

Then I came in, took a shower, and passed out. I awoke to a persistent knock on the bedroom door. Momoko was hungry. And we were supposed to eat out today to celebrate Labor Day weekend.

I mustered up what little energy I had. We got us some Chinese buffet. It was a 30 minute drive to my favorite Chinese restaurant. We found that it was worth it. Little Kat got full, and was saved when the waitress took his plate while he was in the bathroom.

Momoko and Little Kat wanted to see a movie afterwards. I needed to get home to rest. The funny thing was that we had Little Kat navigate us home. He was able to chose the right directions for the whole 30 minute trip. If he were a bit older, he might be ready for a driver's license.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Little driving is a scarey thing and it isn't that far off when you think about it.