Monday, September 19, 2011

Amusement Park Day

It took us two hours to drive to the amusement park. Kit Kat was falling asleep in the back seat. Little Kat and I had not eaten yet. We got there early in the afternoon. Upon arrival, we made a bee line to the food pavillion. Little Kat and I grabbed some hot dogs. I also got some chicken. I was disturbed that there was no hot choice for the chicken.

For dessert, Little Kat and I got large plates of salads. We headed up the high tower in the middle of the park. I stayed close to the center of the high rise. I stayed up there as long as I could. The elevator going down started off with a surprising initial drop.

Next we waited in line to ride the fun go karts. This was a huge line. We must have been there for at least 2 hours. It was worth it. Kit Kat was the first one out of the gates. I power passed Little Kat a few times. He returned the favor passing me when I got jammed up in traffic.

We let Little Kat drive us in an old time car through the woods. Finally Kit Kat and Little Kat went on this spider looking thing that keeps rotating round and round. They rode that ride twice. On the second time, the ride ended early. I took that as a sign for us to leave the park. We did not get back home until late at night.

No comments: