Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mini Microwave

Momoko said she needed a microwave in her classroom. Previously they had been banned from school because they take up too much power costs. But it seems some teachers are going back to having them in their rooms. Momoko decided to join them. She enlisted me to buy one for her, and deliver it after hours when not many people were around.

I had initially planned to buy one after work. But things were hectic at work. So instead I snuck out at lunch to pick one up from Walmart. They had a really small floor model. I bought one that was a little bigger. I thought I would need the truck, but I fit it in my car.

After work I drove straight to Momoko's school. I pulled out my dolly. Then I wrapped the microwave box in a big blanket and tied it down. I rolled the thing into Momoko's classroom. She had a nice spot that was a good fit behind her desk. We gave it a test, and it heated up the rotating plate. All systems go. Little Kat hid the thing with cardboard before we left the school.

No comments: