Thursday, September 22, 2011

Work and School

I had some forms to fill out and sign at work. Then I needed to get them to someone in another office. Easy. I would just scan them in and email them. Doh. They replaced the printer/scanners with new ones. The new ones don't work. Fail.

I did not let that stop me. I tracked down a FAX number and FAXed my forms away. Then I saw a small note on the bottom of the FAX machine saying they are going to replace that too. No. Don't do it people. I need to stay in touch with the remote team.

Tonight is my college class night. I debated when to leave work. Sometimes I like grabbing a bite to eat before my night class. The class runs late sometimes. Today I got some emails and text stating that the school lost power and classes were cancelled. Good thing I signed up for this alert system. I was sad because we are already a bit behind in class. This week's chapter was confusing. I needed to have that class.

No comments: