Saturday, September 3, 2011

Picking up Sticks

Now that we have out power restored, it was time to clean up the mess from the hurricane. Leaves and tree parts were everywhere. I first decided to use the leaf blower to move the leaves off the concrete. The leaves were all over the new driveway and the patio.

Next I used the grabber tool to pick up sticks around the yard. There were not that many out front. The back yard was filled with sticks. I created a huge pile of them on the patio. Eventually I will chop them up and throw them out.

Finally I used the lawn mower to cut the grass and pick up the leaves. That was some hard work. I finished the front yard. I started the back. But I was coming up on the 4 hour mark of working outside. A buddy was coming over to go out. So I had to leave the rest of the back yard for later.

No comments: