Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lunch Deals

I was tired when I woke up this morning. So I decided to work at home. You would think this means I could be lazy today. No such luck. The second I started work, the phone started ringing. People from work needed to talk with me.

The calls lasted up to and through the lunch hour. I wanted to get some food. So I finally got the people off the phone and bolted to lunch. I was in the mood for a steak and cheese sub. The best one costs over $10 if you factor in the drink and fries. And that is not even a foot long sub either.

Then I recalled seeing some lunch specials at the local Chinese food place. I decided to give it a try. I ordered General Tso Chicken. It comes with fried rice and egg roll. I even decided to add a hot and sour soup to the order. The total came out to $7. Normally this amount of food costs $13 at this restaurant. Nice deal.

No comments: