Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Night Out

It had been a long week today. I was the only guy who actually came into the office today. So I figured I would leave right at quitting time. At home I saw a weird shaped package. Turns out it was Kit Kat's new acoustic guitar she bought to help with her guitar class at school.

I had planned to meet up with my bud tonight. We went to eat steaks at the Outback. Kit Kat also made plans to eat at Subway after school with her friends. Momoko wanted the all you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster. So she and Litle Kat went early to get the good shrimp.

After dinner, I returned home to find Kit Kat had left to go ice skating with her friends. She unrwappedher guitar. Momoko thinks it is a bit small. I like the deep blue color of it. On a totally separate note, have you seen the Jedi Kittens Strike Back video? You got to love the X-wing and Tie-fighter planes.

No comments: