Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hansel and Gretel

Momoko and the kids planned to see the movie Hansel and Gretel today. The plan was for everyone to do their work first. Then they would go to the movie in the afternoon. The kids went grocery shopping in the early afternoon. Strangely enough, I finished all my work early too.

I took a small nap. Then it was time to make a decision. I figured I would tag along. We hardly ever all get to do a dinner and a movie. We are all so busy. Kit Kat drove us to the mall with the good movie theater. We dropped Momoko off in front of the theater to get us tickets.

We drove up into the parking garage. The top level was roped off because they did not plow the snow. When we parked and met up with Momoko, she told us they cancelled our show. So we went to dinner first instead. Got some juicy bugers and sides at Fuddruckers. Afterwards we headed to an older movie theater.

There were a lot of cars in the old theater parking lot. We got tickets fine though. Momoko and I tried sitting in the front row. It was too close. We joined Little Kat and Kit Kat on top/back row before the movie started. The movie was an hour and a half long. I agree with the other fans. This movie was hot. Glad we went.

No comments: