Thursday, January 24, 2013

Late Night Frosty Run

Kit Kat spent the afternoon at her friend's house. Little Kat tried to cook us some dinner. He found the only cheese in the house went bad. So Kit Kat had to make a dash to the grocery store. Then she went back over to ther friend house. Eventually Kit Kat came home.

Momoko wanted some dessert. She decided a frosty from Wendy's would be best. Kit Kat did not want to drive there. I figured Momoko deserved a nice dessert, having worked a long day. So Kit Kat and I drove to Wendy's. Kit Kat decided the store with the best chance of still having chocolate frosties was the one off the highway.

We took Momoko's car because it has seat warmers. The car heated up too quickly, and I was hot because I had my heavy leather jacket on. The on ramp to the highway had a stop sign at the end. There was construction on the highway. I punched it and made it onto the major highway.

At Wendy's we found a long drive through line. I was a bit disturbed when I saw their value menu "double stack" burger cost a whopping $3.77. Kit Kat bought me one of those earlier this week. That now seems like a rip off. What kind of value menu item costs more than a buck or two?

This Wendy's had chocolate frosties. On the way home, Kit Kat and I saw a bunch of police cars on the opposite side of the highway. We must have missed a huge accident by about 20 minutes. At home, we all enjoyed delicious frosties.

No comments: