Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Return of Kit Kat

This morning I found out the big boss at work is requiring us to travel to the customer's site for two weeks. This is local travel. So I come home every night. However the customer's site is not optimal. It is hard to get parking there. And I have to fight rush hour traffic to and from the customer's building. On top of that, the big boss said we need to work nine hours days for two weeks.

Well if I am going to be jammed up for two weeks working extra hours, I figured there was no reason for me to put in a full day at work today. I told my boss I needed to bolt at noon. I went up to my college to take care of business like renewing my school ID and purchasing my textbooks.

I came home at it was almost 3pm. Kit Kat is scheduled to arrive home tomorrow. So I called her up. She was still in bed. I forgot. She sleeps in until 3pm each day. Kit Kat confirmed that she is flying back home tomorrow night. The family is scheduled to meet Kit Kat at the airport at night.

Tomorrow is going to be a bit tricky for me. I got to go into work to my home office. Then I have a few meetings. I need to return home to pick up Momoko and Little Kat. I will drive them to the airport to retrieve Kit Kat. Oh what a life.

No comments: