Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School

Today I had my orientation for this semester's class. I am going to learn how to do web programming. Hopefully that means I will be able to code web sites like this one. We shall see. The syllabus looks a bit slow. I wish we could fast forward to the 10th week where we really learn the good stuff.

My plan was to get a good Chinese dinner before going to school. There was just one problem. A coworker needed help. I heard she was working 13 to 14 hours days. And she is going to work through the weekend. When she showed me her broken leg to boot, I had to have compassion. So I stayed late and did what I could. That made me miss dinner, but it was for a good cause.

When I got home, Kit Kat had prepared dinner for the family. I got there just in time for dessert. It was my favorite: hot corn bread with butter. Mmmm mmm.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Pat, pat,you deserve a pat on the back for a job well done. WEhat goes around comes around and some day you might need help. Glad you had some good corn bread.