Thursday, August 20, 2009

Low on Tech

I got an email from my college reminding me that my online class starts soon. There was a bunch of steps listed to get ready for the class. One step was to take a test to see if I am fit for an online class. It seemed a bit late for that (I already signed up). But I took the test anyway.

Surprise surprise. The test told me I was not that strong in technology. What? I am a computer programmer. I should score tops in technology. Or maybe I don't score high compared to normal college aged kids. They grew up with the tech.

3 comments:

Grand Kat said...

You should have aced this one but the younger set is very smart when it comes to technology stuff. Give the a piece of wood and a string and they wouldn't know what to do with it.

Momoko said...

Did they give you any feedback on what you needed to improve?

Black Cat said...

Yeah there is a big 26 page report full of feedback. I just saw that my tech score was the lowest.