Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to the Yard Work

Momoko and Kit Kat left me at home with Little Kat today. So I decided we would get out in the severe heat and do some yard work.

We drove down to the local Home Depot. There was only one plant worth buying there. They did not have everything we needed. Next time we will hit Lowes.

Little Kat prepped our white fence for painting. Then he started the long job of cutting the vines out of our chain link fence.

I pulled a lot of weeds. Then I went to the part of our property that is behind our fence. I hauled a bunch of fallen trees out to the edge of our land. This was some tough work. Little Kat and I made sure to stay hydrated. We also took a lot of breaks. Tomorrow we head out again to battle nature and the yard.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Sounds like you have some good help. Yard work is never fun, unless you like that sort of thing.
I don't.