Monday, August 24, 2009

Truck Noises

I went to lunch today at a pizza joint. Strangely enough I ordered a meal with all you can eat soup. On the drive back to work, a truck comes up behind me. Then he tries to pass me on the left. He is just not going fast enough. So he drives next to me. It was disturbing. The truck was making all kinds of hissing and grinding noises. I was glad when the trucker pulled off into an exit.

After work, I came home. Little Kat and his friend popped out when I was getting out of my car. They seem to be playing some Pokemon on something. Little Kat's friend told me that as soon as she got home from school, Little Kat knocked on her door. She always seems to make time for Little Kat. I blame this distraction for dinner being late (Little Kat cooked). Luckily the dinner was very delicious.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

I think your tail pipe is so cute, I wonder how well it works.
Girls and Boys not a good mix when fixing dinner. I am glad it was a good dinner.