Sunday, August 9, 2009

Whipping Up Wilds!


For the record, when I gamble I usually take $100 with me and when that is gone it is time to go back to the hotel room for the night. I learned this technique from Black. I played a game called "Whipping Up Wilds" and this is my new favorite game. I put in $20 and cashed out $171.58. After that pay out, I decided to take my money and run. Later that night, I went back to add to my winnings but it seemed my luck had changed. Before I lost my whole wad of cash ($100), I decided to try some new machines with no luck. I was down to my last $40 and I decided to try my old standby favorite, "Jade". I ended up playing for three hours and I came back to the room with $100.02. Black said we need to go home now because if we stay I will lose everything that I won. I think that is a crazy idea. All I know is that I am having a blast! I can't wait until tomorrow (or later tonight) to get back to the slots. Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Sounds like you are having a good time and winning or breaking even is always a plus.
Hope your luck holds.
You will have to let us know those good machines just in case we play the slots here.

Black Cat said...

Oh no. Momoko talked me into playing Whipping Wilds. Great.

Momoko said...

Black had fun and made some extra cash.