Saturday, August 15, 2009

Friday Night

Today I got our cable TV bill in the mail. Our monthly rate had more than doubled. I guess our promotional rate had run out. So I called the cable company to find out how I could lower the rate without compromosing the most important channels we watch.

I thought I found a resonable solution to choose a lower level of service. But the cable company would not make this change easily. At first they wanted me to go ahead and pay the severely high bill. Then they told me they could not accurately predict what my new bill would be. What kind of nonsense is this?

Momoko talked me into finally taking the family to see the latest Harry Potter movie. It was a long one. To prepare for it, we hit the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday's. The movie was really good. And I did not even read this book yet. Now we have to figure if we should watch Ponyo or G-Force next.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Were is Momoko? Don't see any blogs with her name on it anymore??
If she has time for Harry Potter then she had time to blog. Bad Momoko!