Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Down to the Creek

Today I had three choices to get to work. I could go the slow but sure way to work. Or I could take a 2-lane highway that sometimes moves fine. The third option was to take the 4-lane expressway that gets backed up a lot. I chose the third option. The traffic was very heavy. I regretted this choice until I heard the 2-lane highway was actually shut down.

When I finally got back from work, I did not see Little Kat or Kit Kat. That was strange. I got back late. Momoko informed me that she sent them down to the creek at the edge of our property. Momoko needed samples from the creek for tomorrow's science class.

I had a little light left. So what did I do? Yep. I cut the grass. You got to be responsible with your work. After that I got back on the computer and did some work from home. My reward will be to watch some animation late tonight with Momoko and Kit Kat. That animation would be The Twelve Kingdoms.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Hope the samples turned out ok for Monoko and her science project.