Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Momoko and I had planned to eat some Mexican for lunch today. However Momoko did not feel well in the morning. So we heated up some leftover pizza instead. Then Momoko went back to sleep. I think she slept the whole afternoon.

The kids slept in too. Kit Kat woke up a bit before her 3pm appointment to go grocery shopping. She had to grab a bite to eat. Little Kat decided to sleep right up to 3pm. They both went to buy the groceries for the week. Kit Kat called back in the middle of shopping with some delimna. She could not find any chicken breasts at the store. Momoko set her straight.

I spent the afternoon going through my mail and paying my bills. I got a bit ahead of myself, paying any small bills that are due in the next few weeks. The only bills I saved were ones that were over a thousand dollars. Those I would pay closer to the due dates. I had planned to do some studying for my college class. However I decided to wait on that until the evening.

Kit Kat is scheduled to cook us a casserole this evening. It is a chicken and mushroom mix, served over mashed potatoes. Since I only had a few pieces of pizza today, I am sure I will enjoy whatever she whips us. Since Momoko has been sleeping so much, I think Little Kat has been taking advantage. He is down in the basement playing video games.

There is no rush for Momoko and Little Kat. They have the day off tomorrow due to holiday. I need to go to work tomorrow. And Kit Kat goes to school. We need to keep reasonably diligent.

No comments: