Monday, December 9, 2013

A Day in the Life


This weekend we had some bad weather. My car is still iced over. Luckily I made Little Kat drive in the snow this weekend. So my other car is cleared off. This morning I rushed at work to complete the initial part of a project that is due today. I handed it off by lunch time.

Ran some errands at lunch. I was so hungry though. Therefore I used a coupon to get a large french fries from McDonalds. Headed to the bank to cash a check. Went to the store to puchase a couple more bags of rock salt for the driveway.

On the way home, I dropped by my favorite Chinese restaurant and picked up some carry out. I love their daily specials. When I came home, Kit Kat had returned from school. She skipped work today due to it being exams weeks and there being bad weather.

I thought I would be smart and transport the huge bags of rock salt from my car to the shed using the wheel barrel. Bad move. The tire on the wheel barrel is flat. Plus I could not get enough traction to get up the ramp into the shed. I hate the cold weather. At least we can keep the ice melted with the salt.

No comments: