Monday, December 9, 2013

Robbed


My brother came over late this past Saturday. I had a busy day. We planeed to watch a movie and grab some dinner. At first we just took care of some family business. Then we watched the previews and started the movie. After around 20 minutes, we went out to pick up some Mcdonalds.

I was not that hungry. So I used a coupone to grab a snack. My brother got a full meal. We watched the whole movie. It was not that long. This was the "Killing Season" starring DeNiro and Travolta. No deep plot lines here. A simple battle between two ex-military guys. It was maybe a 3 out of 5.

As my brother was preparing to return home, he could not find his jacket. He had hung it up on our coat rack. He found another jacket that looked similar. However his was nowhere to be found. I asked him if maybe he brought it downstairs. No.

I heard a commotion from the other room. Apparently Little Kat overheard our conversation. He had taken my brother's jacket. I guess he thought it was his. Little Kat's excuse was that the jacket was hung in his section of the coat rack. Fail. No real harm done. Got to protect my bro's jacket in the future from thieves.

No comments: