Saturday, December 7, 2013

Pregnancy Fears


Half way through my school semester, I realized the girl who sits next to me was pregnant. I should have known something was up. She was very slender. However her face started to get round. And she started wearing baggier clothes.

The older guys in the class and the instructor were concerned last week that she was still coming to class. I wondered what the worry was about. This girl was not that big in her stomach. She should have plenty of time to finish up the semester and deliver sometime over winter break.

Ooops. Two days after that class she had her baby. She didn't come to class after that. Luckily we only have one more class which is the final. Maybe she might have to petition the school to get an incomplete in her classes. Funny how the wiser guys were able to discern that it was time.

If I were smart, I would have asked her when her expected due date was. Luckily there was no labor going on in class.

No comments: