Tuesday, December 24, 2013

To Grandma's House

I printed airline boarding passes the day before our flight. We still boarded somewhere around the middle of the crowd. Momoko sat with Little Kat. I was with Kit Kat. Luckily we got our own rows of seats on the plane, with an empty seat between us. I read my Kindle book for most of the flight. Picked up a Chevy Traverse rental car. It was very roomy for all our luggage.

I plugged my GPS into the rental car. The thing would not stay attached to the windshield. It also seemed to want to want to take the long way. Therefore I relied on Momoko to guide me to her parents' house.We stopped by Sonic for some dinner first. I love the taste of their tots.

Grandma's dogs barked as we entered the house. A child gate prevented them from entering the dining room and running out the front door. I noticed that grandma had a new Chevy SUV like my rental. It looked to be the same color too.

No comments: