Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Delivery


I had meant to give my friend a gift for Christmas. But I just did not have my act together the last time I saw him. Now I have a busy week at work. Turns out I just am not going to be able to see him before Christmas. What's a busy guy to do? Use the Post Office.

I had this DVD of the first season of Breaking Bad to give him. The package was a bit larger than a normal DVD. I wrote my buddy a note and headed to the post office after lunch. There were a lot of cars in the parking lot. I guess things get busy there around Christmas time.

I found a small priority mail shipping box that just about fix my DVD box set. It was a bit too small. But I jammed it in there anyway. A postal employee helped me tape the thing shut. It costs five bucks to send this package to my friend. I figure that's a good deal because they provide the box. Plus the get it to him the very next day. Handy.

Now I got to wrap the rest of the gifts I plan to give this Christmas. Busy busy.

No comments: