Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Search for 22 Caliber

Once we arrived at grandmas's house, we brought in all our luggage. Grandma thought the boys could share one bedroom, and the girls could share another. Both kids complained as they figured the adult in their bedroom would snore and keep them awake. Thus I ended up sleeping with Momoko in her old bedroom.

Little Kat planned to go shooting at the gun range with his uncle. I asked to go along. Grandpa wanted in on the action too. Little Kat's uncle worried we would use up all his ammunition. We decided the I would buy new ammo for our outing.

The problem was that 22 caliber bullets were in high demand here. So instead I bought a bunch of 38 caliber bullets for uncle's weapons, and a bit of 45 caliber bullets for grandpa's handgun. Later we went to a gun shop that had small quantities of 12 caliber bullets for sale.

In all, I bought a two hundred bucks worth of ammo. We now plan to go to an outdoor shooting range with Little Kat's uncle. Then we will visit an indoor range with grandpa. Back home I am thinking I might need a gun of my own, maybe a revolver.

1 comment:

http://essay-writings-service.com said...

These kind of articles are always attractive and I am happy to find so many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thanks for sharing:'-)