Friday, March 28, 2014

Back to Life

I took the day off from work today. Needed a day to decompress. Momoko was off from school for grading. We visited a Japanese hibachi restaurant for lunch that was new to me. Little Kat stayed home and slept in. Later he got busy on his chores so he could be ready for a friend to sleep over.

Kit Kat ordered us some dinner. I was supposed to get breadsticks for dinner. Kit Kat forgot my order. Momoko shared her pizza and dessert sticks with me. Momoko, Kit Kat, and I watched American Hustle on DVD. I love anything with Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence in it. Too bad they were supporting cast in this one.

Tomorrow my brother comes over my house to watch movies. That's what we usually do on Saturdays. We will also do some shopping for him. He has decided it is time to get the Internet in his house. About time.

No comments: