Monday, March 31, 2014

Return of the Mack +1

Yesterday I visited dad at lunch time. Spent some time with him and my brother. Then I returned home and did some yard work. Planted a bunch of flowers and small trees in the front yard. At first it was just raining outside. Then the rain turned to snow. I was very cold by the time I finished.

Today I returned to work. It felt good to work on some tricky problems. Almost getting back into the normal swing of things. Although nothing is truly normal any more with mom having passed away. I did some chores at lunch.

This afternoon I finally got back to exercising down in the basement. Did the regular routine of walking on the treadmill and cycling on the bike. Life does indeed go on.

1 comment:

Landscape Gardner Coventry said...

Feeling happy to see you back. facing some tricky problems Almost getting back into the normal swing of things.