Thursday, March 6, 2014

Working Late


For the last two nights, I had to work late into the night. I am talking about working through midnight into the next day. Had to monitor a customer job that only runs at night. Luckily it seems to be working with my latest fixes applied.

Today I decided to take the morning off. Seemed fair. I got a lot of late night extra hours in. I alerted my bosses by email, and slept in. Now I am going to take a nice lunch out. Been busy at work lately. Hard to go out to lunch any more. I hope this trend does not continue.

In other news, Kit Kat bought some tickets to fly out to see her dad during spring break. She opted for the pricier tickets that land her at the airport closest to her dad. Momoko, Little Kat, and I are trying to make a decision on a couple vacation ideas for ourselves during spring break.

No comments: